In order to transform myself physically, I have to make a change in regards to my diet. However, this has to be done through a more narrowed focus in regards to eating, exercise, drinking, coffee, water and sugar.
Jerb told me basically that I need to stay to a strict diet and allow myself ONE DAY to cheat.
A couple things to consider for a diet change:
1) Green tea is great to drink in regards to “tricking” your mind. Tea is a good substitute for anything sugary.
2) Dark chocolate is really good for you. Eat 1/4 of a bar everyday!
3) Red wine is also a great relaxer after a stressful day. Not to mention that having a glass once a day won’t kill you.
4) EAT OATMEAL!
5) Consume vitamin D however you have to. This meaning that Oregonians need to invest in some supplements or something.
6) Learn to love seasonings such as red peppers and chilis. Spicy foods can help speed up your metabolism.
7) ALWAYS DRINK WATER! Whether it be tea, coffee, or just plain old water; drink it.
8) Eat lots of beans, chicken, beef and eggs.
Stay tuned tomorrow for more! Have a great night ya’ll.